Pawn Terms and Conditions
The Pawn Company is a mixture between a High-End retail establishment, and a pawn/loan establishment, where everything is offered at below standard retail prices, and top-dollar is offered for the items we buy or pawn, under our “Max Cash Guarantee”. That translates to more money in your pocket. Our Mission
- New and used merchandise
- Receive top dollar for your items of value
- Buy, sell and trade
- Knowledgeable, reliable and honest
- Price match guarantee
- Local to the Bowling Green area
- State-of-the-art facility
All the employees were extremely helpful. — ALEX D.
We went in twice today and the second time we went in 30 minutes before they closed and the owner took his time to help us with any questions and concerns with the item we were selling.
I would recommend everybody to go visit them!!
AMAZING!! Nothing but good things to say! — YVONNE W.
Fast, professional, helpful, and friendly environment. 2 weeks ago was my first time visiting there. All 3 of the employees I came in contact with that day made me feel like I've known them for years, even though it was the first time I had ever met them.
Hands down nicest pawn shop I've ever done business with. — GRACE W.
We were so impressed with the store, employees, and customer service. Not to mention their extremely convenient business hours. We will be recommending the Pawn Company to everyone and will be going back to them from now on.
Buy or Trade
Everything is offered at below standard retail prices.
Unleash the cash in the items of your value.
Top-dollar is offered for the items that are pawned, under our “Max Cash Guarantee”.
Why The Pawn Company?
The Pawn Company was created as a trusted source for fast, easy collateral loans that meet the individual needs of our community. We lend money on items of value ranging from small rings to vehicles of all kinds and everything in between. We require no pre-requisites such as a good credit score or job. Unlike banks, there is no credit check either. All we need is to your item of value to determine the size of loan, and in most cases you’ll get your money on the spot!
- Minimum and maximum payback period
- Pawns have no minimum period for payback. Loans can be made and paid back in the same day. The maximum payback period is 90 days. After 90 days the loan is in forfeiture and the items become the property of The Pawn Company to resell.
- Including Interest and Fees
- Maximum APR is 267.67%.
- Each loan is subject to a maximum of 2% interest per KY state law, and a service charge that covers the storage/insurance/maintenance of 20%. Therefore the total finance charge is 22%.
- Representative example of loan costs.
- If a customer brings an item in to pawn and receives a loan for $100.00 the initial loan is written for 30 days. If the customer returns within 30 days to pay or redeem the property the interest is 2% and the service charges are 20% of the loaned principal bringing the total finance charges to $22. The customer can either pay the principal and charges at $122 to take the item home, or pay the $22 in charges to roll her loan over for an additional 30 days. Each 30 day period incurs an additional 22% charge. If the customer pays within 60 days they will owe $144, within 90 days they will owe $166. If no payment is made for 90 days the customer surrenders their item and the item becomes the property of The Pawn Company to recuperate the amount initially loaned.